Stumped on what to buy this holiday season for your beauty loving gal or guy?
I'm here to save the day with a list complete with links!
- Nothing beats healthy glowing skin and simple, good for you products! Sonia Roselli skin care is a great gift for anyone of any age! These products are perfect to prepare skin for makeup application.
- Sheet masks are fun, easy, and a great stocking stuffer! Amazon has a ton of options!
- Another fun mask is the Carbonate Clay Mask. After applying, it starts to bubble... and tickle! Can you keep it on the entire time!?
- If tickling is not your pleasure, Glamglow has amazing masks for all skin types!
- Bring the spa home with a portable facial steamer!
- Everything Charlotte Tilbury! Seriously, you won't regret it!
- Sephora and Ulta have put together a list of their top selling, most coveted, holiday gift items.
- My all time favorite lash product combo is to first apply the Dior Lash Maximizer followed by the Buxom Lash Waterproof Mascara. Make sure to allow the primer to dry clear before applying mascara. Neither product requires a lot for a huge impact!
- My all time favorite blushes are from Nars. My all time favorite colors for 90% of my clients, and myself, are Deep Throat and Impassioned.
- Revlon makes an amazing lip stain. It is a buildable product- the more applied the darker the product appears on your lips. It is also fabulous applied under a lip liner, lipstick, or gloss because the top product fades, you still have a stain of color on your lips!
- Real Techniques are high quality for a very reasonable price. They have everything from sponges to detail brushes.
- Cleaning brushes is a pain in the tushie, but there are some tools that help get a deeper clean like this or this.
- There's nothing like a set of flirty lashes. Help them stay lifted and curled with the right set of lash curlers.
For more details or specific questions, don't hesitate to comment or contact me! And have a very merry holiday season!