"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself."
- Coco Chanel
Kim finds every face to be beautiful, but feels that beauty truly resides in the heart. When working with clients, she aims to show each one how exceptionally beautiful they are. This starts with connection and continues with a focus on skin.
Skin became a passion and understanding of Kim's when she attended the School of Esthetics at San Jose City College. Furthermore, this is where she met mentor and dear friend, Priscilla Francine Makeup. Not only did Kim learn from Priscilla's expansive skill set, but her amazing business and interpersonal skills as well.
Kim strives to make your time with her a reprieve from everyday life; a moment to forget your worries and pamper yourself.
Creativity has driven Kim since she was a young girl. She began dancing in third grade and continued through college. She also enjoys painting, coloring, and home decorating.
When makeup entered Kim's life through dance, it came as a pleasant surprise. She loved transforming her teammates and seeing their faces light up upon the big reveal.
Now Kim gets to see the same light in her brides' faces. She feels so honored to be a part of each bride's big day and can't wait to meet you!
some fun facts
- Kim can and will dance anywhere, with or without music.
- She enjoys changing her hair color every now and then; purple is the most reoccurring color of choice.
- Everything should smell like lavender. Everything.
- Kim loves flowers. She'll find any excuse for a flower crown.
- "Old lady" floral is her favorite pattern.
- She could eat breakfast, sushi & macarons for every meal.
- During the week, Kim teaches preschool and loves molding the minds of the future!