"Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself."
- Coco Chanel
I find every face to be beautiful, but feel that beauty truly resides in the heart. When working with clients, I aim to show each person how exceptionally beautiful they are. This starts with connection and continues with a focus on skin.
Skin became a passion and understanding of mine when attending the School of Esthetics at San Jose City College. More so, this is where I met mentor and dear friend, Priscilla Francine Makeup. Not only did I learn from Priscilla's expansive skill set, but her amazing business and interpersonal skills as well.
I strive to make your time with me a reprieve from everyday life; a moment to forget your worries and pamper yourself.
Creativity has driven me since I was a young girl. I began dancing in third grade and continued through college. I also enjoy painting, coloring, and home decorating.
When makeup entered my life through dance, it came as a pleasant surprise. I loved transforming my teammates and seeing their faces light up upon the big reveal.
Now I get to see the same light in my brides' faces. I feel so honored to be a part of each bride's big day and can't wait to meet you!
some fun facts
- I can and will dance anywhere, with or without music.
- I enjoy changing my hair color every now and then; purple is the most reoccurring color of choice.
- Everything should smell like lavender. Everything.
- I love flowers. I'll find any excuse for a flower crown.
- "Old lady" floral is my favorite pattern.
- I could eat breakfast, sushi & macarons for every meal.
- During the week, I teach preschool and love molding the minds of the future!
- I'm not a coffee drinker, but is currently obsessed with Peet's Golden Milk Chai Lattes with almond milk.
- Recently promoted to plant mom.